Week four, sponsored by Fidelity Investments®, will run January 30-February 3. The week will feature the $33,000 Ruby et Violette WEF Challenge Cup Round 4 on Thursday afternoon, the $100,000 Fidelity Investments® CSI 2* Grand Prix on Saturday evening, and the $25,000 Suncast® 1.50m Championship Jumper Classic on Sunday afternoon. The 2013 FTI Consulting Winter Equestrian Festival features 12 weeks of competition running from January 9-March 31, 2013, and will be awarding almost $7 million in prize money throughout the circuit.
Week four of the FTI WEF will continue on Thursday with the $33,000 Ruby et Violette WEF Challenge Cup Round 4 in the International Arena at 1 p.m. The hunters will also be featured with the presentation of championship honors in The Sanctuary Regular Conformation Hunter division in the E.R. Mische Grand Hunter Ring. For full results, please visit www.showgroundslive.com.
Final Results: $8,000 G&C Farm 1.45m Speed
1. HERACROSS NICK SKELTON NICK SKELTON: 0/58.655
2. TWISTER DARRAGH KENNY CAVALLO FARMS: 0/59.219
3. HH PALOUCHIN RODRIGO PESSOA DOUBLE H FARM: 0/59.528
4. SOLERINA SHANE SWEETNAM SWEET OAK FARM: 0/60.049
5. AVENIR CHRISTINE MCCREA CANDY TRIBBLE: 0/60.307
6. AMADORA BEEZIE MADDEN ABIGAIL WEXNER: 0/60.928
7. UNEX BILLY ON SHOW TIM GREDLEYUNEX COMPETITION YARD: 0/62.457
8. UNICO MARIO GAMBOA STRANSKY’S MISSION FARMS: 0/66.699
9. MARANON LS LAURA KRAUT EQUINVEST: 0/66.966
10. CHANTILLY SLOANE COLES SLOANE COLES: 0/67.431
11. ZABEL D LAUREN HOUGH BELLE GREY FARM: 0/68.002
12. AK’S CLOWNEY PETER WYLDE SOCIETE CIVILE DE L’ECURIE MEUTRY: 0/68.662
Photo Credit: Photos © Sportfot, An Official Photographer of the FTI Consulting Winter Equestrian Festival, us.sportfot.com. These photos may be used only in relation to this press release and must include photo credit.
About the FTI Consulting Winter Equestrian Festival
The 2013 FTI Consulting Winter Equestrian Festival has 12 weeks of top competition running from January 9 through March 31. The FTI WEF is run by Equestrian Sport Productions, LLC, and Wellington Equestrian Partners and held at the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center. All 12 shows are “AA” rated and Jumper Rated 6, and more than $7 million in prize money will be awarded.
About FTI Consulting
About Fidelity Investments®
Fidelity Investments® is one of the world’s largest providers of financial services, with assets under administration of $3.9 trillion, including managed assets of $1.7 trillion, as of December 31, 2012. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit www.fidelity.com.
Please visit www.equestriansport.com or call 561-793-5867 for more information.