Festival ramps up for its opening day September 25, 2010
Lexington, KY (August 30, 2010) – In the spirit of the proud tradition established by previous host cities, the International Equestrian Festival welcomes visitors to downtown Lexington for a celebration worthy of the “Horse Capital of the World.” The Festival, which takes place at the Lexington Convention Center September 25 – October 10, offers something for everyone – from the experienced equestrian to the casual observer. Tickets are available at the door – $5 for a one-day pass, or $8 for multi-day pass.
The International Equestrian Festival, presented by HRTV, will be bustling with activity from 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. daily. .
- International Shopping Expo of more than 200 exhibitors
- Hollywood Casino Hospitality Atrium
- Ecotrack Park horse demonstrations
- Educational seminars
- Horse breed and association appreciation days and demonstrations
- Equestrian celebrities including Clinician Julie Goodnight, Monty Roberts,
Mark Peterson & Dusty, Biomechanics Expert Colleen Kelly, Trainer Rex
Peterson, Singer & Songwriter Templeton Thompson.
Please visit www.internationalequestrianfestival.com for a complete schedule of events.